Thursday 3 April 2014

Love Letter For An Unknown Girl

The way you make me feel is a feeling that I've never known before and to tell you the truth, it scares me. You make me wanna be the best me that I can be. That's because I know deep down that you deserve the best, and currently that isn't me. I made a list of all the things that I need to do with my life before I can consider myself to be good enough for you because I wanna be the man that you deserve. There's a few things about me that I can't change. These things are permanently a part of me. They make me who I am today. I just hope that you can see past my flaws the way that I see past yours. Whenever you're around, all the stress surrounding me just disappears, and if it doesn't, I know that I can tell you about it and you'd be more than happy to help me and give me your opinion, which by the way I greatly appreciate. I feel like I can tell you anything and everything. Whenever you're around, I can only be happy, it's impossible to be grumpy or sad or anything, because when you're here, there's no such thing as a frown. It's impossible for me to feel boredom ever, because when I'm with you, even if were sitting there doing nothing, I am having the time of my life. When you aren't around, I think about you and how amazing you are and my thoughts of you keep me entertained enough to get me through the day. I love when I see my phone light up and it's a text message from you, I always try to keep our conversations going but sometimes I just let them end, just so you don't get annoyed. You're a very beautiful girl on the inside and the outside and I love how you don't agree with that because it tells me that you aren't full of yourself. You're also very sweet and naturally good hearted, I believe you would do anything you possibly could to help anybody with anything. You're absolutly amazing with kids and when I see you playing with them, it makes my heart smile. There's still a lot that you don't know about me and I'm sure that there is a lot that I don't know about you. As we both know, sometimes we think we have a person all figured out and then they end up being someone we never really knew at all. If you would allow me to, I would dedicate most of my time trying to figure you out. I guess to sum it all up, I'm crazy about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment